Athena Executive Services pairs part-time, virtual, Executive Assistants with entrepreneurs, executives, and leadership teams throughout the United States.
Benefits clients report:
- They are happy that they are spending more time on what they are needed for most in their company and wasting less time on things that can be delegated.
- They have a new-found peace of mind and life balance (they are getting to the gym; ending the workday at a reasonable time; attending more family events; having time to do critical thinking on their business; etc.)
- They find it convenient and economical to only pay for the hours their assistant works (not paying for benefits, office space, equipment, payroll tax, etc.)
- They feel that they have a partner who has their back.
What people get from having an Athena Virtual Executive Assistant:
- Our Executive Assistants are experienced being on virtual/ remote teams and how to perform well in that environment.
- We work with our clients to establish effective communication structures so that you are clear about what work is being done and what has been accomplished.
- Executive Assistance is available anywhere from 10 to 40 hours/week. It’s amazing the difference that just 10 hours/week of support can make in the life of a business executive. Our clients don’t pay for more hours than they really need.
- The President of Athena provides coaching at no additional charge for clients who may have never had an assistant before or want support on how to work most effectively with their assistant.
- The Executive Assistants are independent contractors who work from home, with their own equipment. Our clients save money, not providing office space, equipment, benefits, etc.
We charge $45 - $50/hour. Minimum of 10 hours/ week. To learn more schedule a call.
Software Used by Our Executive Assistants:
Project Management Software
Client Relationship Management (Crm)
basic video editing
What Clients are Saying:
I just want to say, “Wow!,” Teresa is amazing! She’s had a really significant impact on our business: implementing a new appointment-scheduling system, helping design a new quarterly service routine, and jumping in right-and-left to help with day-to-day tasks. And she does it all with such grace! She’s quickly become an inseparable part of our team.
Good for you for seeing Teresa’s potential and adding her to your team. I’m so grateful!
I have been working with Athena for over a year now. The process from the beginning has been easy and customized to fit the needs of myself and my company. The person that has come to work with us has been a pleasure to work with and highly capable. The fit couldn’t have been better. I recommend working with Athena to help you with all of your business operational needs to ensure you can scale and run fast to meet client demands.
Athena Executive Services is different. My assistant is like a magical organization and operations angel. She makes my life work.
I think a large part of what sets Athena apart is Athena trains the executive and the assistant to delegate via fulfilling on intentions. There is a big difference between having to tell someone all of the details of what I need to be completed versus explaining the overall intention of what I am looking to accomplish and working with my assistant to fulfill my intention. Gina’s coaching ensures the intentions are fulfilled.
Additionally, I never have to worry about my assistant getting demotivated because I’ve given them one of the most not fun tasks ever, like organizing all of our legal documents for the past 10 years. Gina ensures that each assistant is connected to what difference those tasks makes for the executive, so the tasks are done with care.
My Virtual EA has helped me be measurably more efficient. Sam (Virtual EA) has reduced the amount of time and mental space (key) that I was using with emails and loose ends (meetings, follow up calls, travel arrangements, document signing, etc).
With his help I have been able to concentrate more on the vision, culture, team, and resource allocation of our business in a way that has eluded me previously.
Here at Pretrial Justice Institute we were interested in exploring how EAs could support our leadership team. We had a team of three EAs working with our five leadership team members. Debra quickly became an essential member of my team supporting us with all requests- from managing my calendar to the project management of several small projects. Debra was well organized, dependable, committed to accuracy and efficiency, and a team player. And even more importantly, Debra held me accountable to the personal and professional goals I wanted to achieve by having an executive assistant. I enjoyed having her as a part of my team and was very pleased with her work ethic and commitment.
I’ve never done time at a corporate gig, my work experience is 100% business owner, so what I know about running a business is learned from hard-knocks, books, and great coaches. When my business starts expanding, my go-to reaction is to hunker down, handle the extra work and get it done… which is stupid, and enjoyable for no one, including my family. During this year’s busy season, I worked with Gina to bring on a VA. Guys, hiring a VA is seriously boss-level but on training wheels. Alison was able to get onboard quickly and identify the tasks that I hated doing and did them for me. I am certain that hiring an employee would have been a disaster, this is the best way to scale my time, and I recommend Athena to everyone now. They are awesome.
His presence and agility in contributing to our organization quickly became our new normal and helped with my ability to deepen connection to our customers, vendors, and colleagues in a fast-paced startup world critically dependent on professionalism and communication.