What is a Parliament, you ask?
In Greek mythology, the owl is the symbol for Athena, the goddess of wisdom. Owls are generally solitary, but when seen together the group is called a “parliament” as they have long been considered to be of a wise disposition. Meet the parliament.
- Serious Dog Lover
- I love word games and card games
- Favorite game on my phone – Boggle
- I’m a fighting warrior for people living lives that they love
- Love Swimming
- Born and raised in Iran
- Love being a partner with people in fulfilling on their dreams
- From a diverse & un-orthodox background
- Grew up overseas
- Unique way of seeing things
- A passionate father and devoted husband to his wife & son!
- Head over heels for my 5 year old son, Aksel
- Music junkie
- You can always find me with camera in hand
- Love being on the dance floor
- I am obnoxious about the people that I love having a life that they adore
Initially had plans to become an English teacher
Specializes in Executive Administration, Social Media Management and Content Writing.
Loves helping others and going that extra mile for her clients
Lives in the woods of Sammamish, Washington with her hilarious husband and teenage daughter
Enjoys throwing elaborate dinner parties, wine tasting from time to time, and gardening
- World traveler, bought a one-way ticket to SE Asia and spent over 6 months there traveling solo
- Loves dancing, reading, writing, exercising, spending time outdoors in nature, or creating something
- The most important things in life are strong communities, friends/family, self-care, nature, personal growth, being a contribution, & exploring the world.
Has lived in seven states and three countries
Frequently found camping on the Oregon coast
Sassy, radical, homeschooling parent
Studied to be a theatrical stage manager
Geeks out about spreadsheets and project planning software
Loves assisting others that are out to change the world