Enjoy this interview of Anikka (Fragodt) Goodman, Mark Zuckerberg’s first Executive Assistant when he was 21 years old. She is in front of an audience of Executive Assistants, but we think this is interesting for both EA’s and executives alike. If you don’t have 28 minutes to watch it all, a fun spot to jump to is 11 minutes 25 seconds into it when Anikka answers the question, “What did Mark learn from you?” and Anikka says, “He learned to move a little faster. And he learned that being more than 15 minutes late is just obscenely rude!” At 20 minutes into this, she answers a question from the audience about how she got him to be on time. Enjoy!
Athena virtual assistants make it possible for our clients not only to get more done but to be more fulfilled and satisfied with the work that they do themselves. We take off your plate, those items that are not worthy of your time, skill, purpose and prowess.
Looking for Something?
- I’m going to have a balanced life – as soon as I find the time- Part 4
- I’m going to have a balanced life – as soon as I find the time- Part 3
- I’m going to have a balanced life – as soon as I find the time- Part 2
- I’m going to have a balanced life – as soon as I find the time- Part 1
- Do you want control, or do you want time?
Subscribe To Our Quarterly Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.