What is a Parliament, you ask? In Greek mythology, the owl is the symbol for Athena, the goddess of wisdom. Owls are generally solitary, but when seen together the group is called a “parliament” as they have long been considered to be of a wise disposition.
The Executive Assistants who are selected for our team go through an extensive 5-phase screening process, including an audition that usually takes two to four days to complete. This audition allows them to demonstrate their prowess and ability to do the kind of work we most often do for clients.
Gina Cotner - CEO
- Serious Dog Lover
- I love word games and card games
- Favorite game on my phone – Boggle
- I’m a fighting warrior for people living lives that they love
- Loves swimming
- Born and raised in Iran
- Love being a partner with people in fulfilling their dreams
- From a diverse and un-orthodox background
- Grew up overseas
- Unique way of seeing things
- A passionate father and devoted husband to his wife & son!
- Head over heels for my 4-year-old son, Aksel
- Music junkie
- You can always find me with camera in hand
- Love being on the dance floor
- I am obnoxious about the people that I love having a life that they adore
Initially had plans to become an English teacher
Specializes in Executive Administration, Social Media Management and Content Writing.
Loves helping others and going that extra mile for her clients
Lives in the woods of Sammamish, Washington with her hilarious husband and teenage daughter
Enjoys throwing elaborate dinner parties, wine tasting from time to time, and gardening
Has lived in seven states and three countries
Frequently found camping on the Oregon coast
Sassy, radical, homeschooling parent
Studied to be a theatrical stage manager
Geeks out about spreadsheets and project planning software
Loves assisting others that are out to change the world